Sunday, November 12, 2006

Jon Snow

Jon Snow on why he doesn’t wear a poppy on air: "I do not believe in wearing anything which represents any kind of statement."

He didn’t mind making a statement with his Make Poverty History wristband: "I had it on as I was about to interview Michael Howard on election eve. My producer suddenly asked: "Do you think you should be wearing that?" I said I should because it was beyond contention." (Via Michael Hoskin).

And here he is making another kind of statement - "Look at me, I’m a pretentious, cringe-inducing twat":


Anonymous verity said...

I could only listen/watch for about one-third of the way through when my hand, of its own volition, darted to the off-switch.

1:16 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

It's cleaning the vomit off the screen that takes the time.

2:51 pm  
Blogger DFH said...

It should be played on a loop to terrorist suspects - they’d soon crack.

(Thanks for the mention at EU Referendum, Richard.)

3:36 pm  
Anonymous verity said...

I like dfh's suggestion. This would be more effective than Paula Abdul played at top volume, which they tried for a while.

9:52 pm  
Anonymous Kolkata SEO said...

I liked your blog its nice. Keep it up good work.

5:26 pm  
Blogger Celebrity Reusable bags said...

The valuable thoughts you provided do help my research for our corporation, appreciate that.
grocery bags reusable | environmentally friendly bags | reusable bags | eco shopping bags | celebrity reusable bags | reusable tote | earth friendly shopping bags

12:08 pm  
Blogger Ananth M said...

an amazing blog with awesome contents.. keep posting updated infos.
Dotnet training in Chennai

11:25 am  
Blogger Nikithar said...

Great post....Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…
If you Want more seo course chennai

12:48 pm  
Blogger Sathya G said...

This post is much helpful for us. this is really very massive value to all the readers and it will be the only reason for the post to get popular with great authority.
Email Marketing Chennai

9:47 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home