Monday, October 09, 2006

Korean Friendship Association

Via the Drink-soaked Trots, check out the insanity that is the Korean Friendship Association forum. And then check out the rest of the site, with its fun activities and souvenirs such as the Songs of Korea Volume 98 CD:

(Hat tip Mr Eugenides)

Update. A North Korean music video:


Anonymous archduke said...

sweet jesus - going into that forum was like going into a mental hospital for dinner with Ian Brady.

10:56 pm  
Anonymous archduke said...

here's another north korean propaganda video ( with music)

2:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for the hell of it, I joined their forum. I am going to post some questions. Why can't you tour the country without a guide and why can't you go out into the countryside? First thing I noticed about this website was all of the rules about speaking your mind. I would consider the site absolutely hilarious except that there are untold numbers of N. Koreans suffering in that hell hole of a country. I wonder how long it will take until I'm kicked out of their club. LAWDOG1301. Shoot first, shoot often.

8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home