Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome to my vision of hell

San Franciscan moonbats celebrating Fidel Castro’s birthday through interpretive dance. (Via Val Pieta, standing in for Michelle Malkin)


Anonymous La Boheme said...

Jack Hirschman or George Best? I think we should be told.

7:38 pm  
Anonymous Verity said...

Interpetive dancing is a reportable crime.

1:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell seems to be inhabited by rather ugly senior citizens.

5:13 am  
Blogger Michael Lawrence said...

Just came across your excellent blog - you are doing great work for Israel and the free world. Would u be keen to add my similar blog to your list of blog links - I've already added you. Mine is www.kicisrael.blogspot.com


9:08 am  
Blogger DFH said...

I keep meaning to do an extensive link update. When I do I'll include your blog Michael.

12:08 pm  
Blogger the adventuress said...

It's Val Prieto, not Pieta. The Val is short for Valentine. He runs the wonderful babalublog where a number of very clever Cuban exiles rake Comrade Fidelito over the coals on a daily basis. One of my favorites.

6:01 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home