Monday, August 14, 2006

Muslim grievances

Max Hastings in the Guardian:
Whatever the truth about last week's frustrated aircraft bomb plot, we cannot doubt that Britain faces a serious and ongoing threat from violent fanatics undeserving of the smallest sympathy. Yet we shall defeat them only when our Muslim community at large perceives that its interests are identified with Britain's polity.
Good grief, and this from a former editor of the Daily Telegraph.

Seems like a good time to re-post this gem from the Phil Hendrie show.



Update. Alison at Making Headlines:
"I for one have had enough. How do I, incidentally, address this grievance I have with them?"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I thought that video was a real interview for minute. Scared me!

12:14 pm  
Blogger AntiCitizenOne said...

That video may be fake, but it illustrates a wider truth.

:0

1:13 pm  
Anonymous Verity said...

The way to defeat radical islam and islamics who just don't know how to straighten up and fly right is to round them up intern them. What the UN has to say about anything matters not one whit.

2:35 pm  
Anonymous Verity said...

Alternatively, we could send this apparently cohesive "Muslim community" back to join the Muslim community at large Pakistan and Bangladesh. This would be my method of choice, frankly.

3:47 pm  
Blogger Ghostwolf said...

Hey, I just got into blogging a few weeks ago, I added you to my blogroll - still trying to figure the whole thing out, but wanted to say thanks for sending 100's of hits my way over to YouTube. Glad you liked the vid, Phil Hendrie fuses comedy with the news in a way that really makes you think.
Ghostwolf

1:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home