Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Gaza beach explosion - update

Adloyada and Biased BBC have the latest on the investigation into the Gaza beach explosion. Mark Garlasco, the Human Rights Watch representative whose doubts regarding Israel's version of events were widely reported last week, has seen fresh evidence and now concedes that the deaths were unlikely to have been caused by Israeli artillery fire. Let’s see how prominently this gets reported.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like it could have been an unexploded shell.

which begs the question - if the beach is in a warzone , why are the PA allowing civilians onto it?

11:48 am  
Blogger AntiCitizenOne said...

I'm sure this will be front page news...


The MSM got the headline they wanted, the truth is irrelevant.

11:51 am  
Blogger Rastaman said...

Right after that blast, a bunch of PA militants were seen removing mines from the area that they had planted there long before. In other words, they themselves thought the blast was from one of their own mines, and even though they knew there were still mines in the sand they allowed people to go there.

Israel, unlike them, has always been very open about admitting culpability when they are at fault, and has made a sincere effort to keep civilian casualties at a minimum. It could be said that if they didn't attack, there would be no civilian deaths at all, but the same is true of the Arabs.

Has anyone ever noticed that the Palestinian Arabs like Hamas have never formed an army? They claim to be a military organization, so where is the military? Terrorist organizations are not military and have no right to exist. Anywhere.

6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home