Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Another great Sun front page

I love the World Cup, me.


Anonymous alison said...

Can't wait.

5:46 pm  
Blogger DFH said...

Can’t beat that anticipation cocktail - hope and dread in equal measure. Makes your heart race, your
stomach tighten and your eyeballs sweat.

I haven’t got any fingernails left and we haven’t even started yet.

6:16 pm  
Anonymous Clematis Fraud said...

I am as prepared as I can be for the usual roller-coaster that I am about to ride. Sadly, I shall miss the Paraguay game.

If England make it through to the quarter-final, I shall do all that I can to avoid watching the game. I am a pitiful coward - I didn't watch one second of the Portugal game in 2004. :-(

9:25 pm  
Anonymous alison said...

the white knuckle ride with England. But love it :)

10:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was in the UK, I would be soaking up the atmosphere. As it is I have to watch every bloody match in the early hours. I saw a bus here in Aus with 'C'mon England' plastered across it. OK so it was an advert for a TV channel but it is a joke when the Aussies can stick our flag on the side of a but, and yet if we do it at home we are eeeevil racists.

C'mon England!

3:44 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home