Saturday, May 20, 2006

Jam Recipes

From a Guardian article about Newsnight’s political editor Martha Kearney:
Outside of hard politics, she gets to exercise a different part of her brain on Woman's Hour and Newsnight Review. "I think if I just did politics every day, it would drive me nuts." She is rumoured to be taking over from Sue Lawley on Desert Island Discs, and loves basking in the affection listeners have for Woman's Hour. Jeremy Paxman winds her up about that job endlessly - she will walk into the Newsnight studio and, in front of guests, he'll tweet: "Any jam recipes, Martha?"

Remember this?



Anonymous Clematis Fraud said...


Brightened up a horrible day. What is one to do when one's sport has been cancelled? God, Saturdays are boring. Shall I go to the pub and watch the rugby league?

12:38 pm  
Blogger DFH said...

The pub option is always good, I find.

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home