Friday, January 27, 2006

Prescott injured in 'sprint' race

From BBC News:
Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott has sprained his ankle while running with youngsters at an athletics track.
Hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah!
"I've pulled a bloody muscle. I feel a right bloody twit."
Hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah!
He had managed to sprint only a few metres before pulling up.
Hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah!
"I've been in the gym an hour every day. I feel a right bloody twit."
Hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah!

Oh, I do feel better for that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Toque said...

It's a peach isn't it. Was it captured by the news cameras?

9:45 pm  
Blogger DFH said...

I certainly hope so.

9:47 pm  
Blogger calculator watch said...

whatever you say about Prescott (and he is a knob) he is great comedic value

10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home